On last year, with Presentation Server client version 10.x Citrix finally introduced a template .adm to administration of clients configurations through Windows Group Policies. This icaclient.adm template is very useful to ensure to you that all configurations were applied to all users that you want.
With this .adm you can do somethings like:
- Configure single Sign-On for Web Interface
- Set other user authentication configurations
- Force policies of drive mapping, printers, microphone, clipboard, etc
- Force graphics settings like SpeedScreen Browser Acceleration and SpeedScreen Latency Reduction
- Simple client version control
*Remember that some configurations will Continue reading